2011 was pretty busy and I got a lot done. I left a lot of things needing finishing touches though too.
Since 2012 is looking to be even busier, I need to take these last few days of 2011 to finish them off and plan for the coming year.
So what does the new year hold? Well:
- My first book will be out in print: “Mik Murdoch, Boy Superhero”. I should also have at least one self-published book out too;
- I will also be working with Jeff Hite on the Mad Scientist Anthology (which begins to accept submissions January 1, 2012, by-the-way);
- I will continue to produce “Get Published” podcast;
- I will be trying to find a home for “GalaxyBillies;
- JRMurdock and I will be trying to find a home for our YA Steampunk novel;
- I have a couple of podcast ideas that I’m developing;
- Promotional work;
- Revising the next “Mik Murdoch” book (hopefully);
- and last, but not least, more writing. Lots more writing of short stories and novels.
There is no time to lose in fact. I guess I’d better get at it.
I hope your 2012 is shaping up to be something spectacular.