Hello everyone. Episode 5 was inspired by the question posed by Jack Jaffee (12volttheatre.com, media frenzy podcast). Jack asked “How do you know if your work is of a technical quality to be published?”. I didn’t think my short response was good enough for such a big question so I invited Gabrielle Harbowy, a professional editor, to the show to talk about the roles an editor can have in ensuring your manuscript is the best it can be.
As always, please send me your comments, questions and feedback. Enjoy.
00:00 — Opening – Get Published, Episode 5
- Everything has to start somewhere and this is the start of “Get Published”
0:14 — Introduction – Show #5: Discussion RE: An Editor’s Role in a Manuscript with Gabrielle Harbowy
01:13 — Promos: Weather Child
02:05 — Show #5: Discussion RE: An Editor’s Role in a Manuscript with Gabrielle Harbowy (continued)
- Feedback, Questions and Answers Segment
- Comments from: Philippa Ballantine (PJBallantine.com) & Gabrielle Harbowy (gabrielle-edits.com)
- Email podcast at michellplested dot com with your comments
03:31 — Promos: Dragon Moon Press
04:03 — Show #5: Discussion RE: An Editor’s Role in a Manuscript with Gabrielle Harbowy (continued)
- Gabrielle Harbowy talks about the many roles an editor can take in the polishing of a manuscript
- You can reach Gabrielle via her blog at www.gabrielle-edits.com
28:56 — Promos: Nina Kimberly the Merciless
30:43 — Closing